Whether you are looking to maximise your storage space or add extra living space to your home, under stairs storage, attic wardrobes, and bespoke home office design are all great options. Here we’ll explore the benefits of these home storage cabinets, the different types available, and what to consider before installing them in your home.
Under Stairs Storage
Under stairs storage is a great way to utilise the space under your stairs and create a practical storage solution for your home. You will find plenty of under stairs storage ideas online that will inspire you and help you decide on the type of look and features you wish to include. Some benefits of under stairs storage include:
- Space-saving – Under stairs storage is a space-saving solution that can help you maximise your living space. The lowest point below the stairs is normally very difficult to access. Installing under stairs drawers gives easy access to this space. These drawers are often used for under stairs shoe storage.
- Customisable – Under stairs storage can be customised to fit your exact specifications, ensuring that it meets your storage needs and complements your home’s interior style. The exterior of the cabinets can be fashioned to blend in with the staircase or match the style of your internal doors or wall panelling.
- Practical storage – Under stairs storage provides practical storage for items such as shoes, coats, and other household essentials, helping to keep your living space organised and clutter-free.
- Aesthetic appeal – Under stairs storage can add a unique and stylish design feature to your home.
Attic wardrobes are a great way to create extra storage space in your home. An attic conversion increases the space in your home but the sloping ceilings make it difficult to accommodate standard free standing storage. For the best storage solution you can choose custom made attic bedroom wardrobes. This involves the carpenter taking an accurate measurement of the attic space and building fitted wardrobes that fit snug beneath the sloped ceilings or in the eaves.
Fitted wardrobes for attic bedrooms are ideally suited to where the ceiling drops below head height. This will make best use of the floor space available.
Here are some benefits of attic wardrobes:
- Space-saving – Attic wardrobes can help you make the most of your attic space and create extra storage space for your home. Whether your attic room is used as a store room, attic bedroom, walk in wardrobe or a home office bespoke fitted cabinets help to maximise the rooms potential.
- Customisable – Attic wardrobes can be customised to fit your exact specifications, ensuring that they meet your storage needs and complement your home’s interior style.
- Practical storage – Attic wardrobes provide practical storage for clothing, shoes, and other household essentials, helping to keep your living space organised and clutter-free.
- Aesthetic appeal – Attic wardrobes can add a unique and stylish design feature to your home.
Home Office Design
Creating a dedicated home office space is becoming increasingly popular as more people work from home. Whether you choose a garden home office or a unique indoor fit-out the design potential is endless. Here are some benefits of home office design:
- Increased productivity – A dedicated home office space can increase your productivity and help you focus on your work. Your home office can be designed to make it a comfortable and pleasant environment in which to work.
- Customisable – Custom made home office furniture is designed to fit your exact specifications, ensuring that it meets your work needs and complements your home’s interior style. The office above was designed to house traditional filing cabinets behind doors, maximise desk space and provide easily accessible shelving for regularly needed items. All cabinets are lockable to protect important documentation and other items.
- Practical storage – Home office design provides practical storage for office supplies, paperwork, and other work-related items, helping to keep your work space organised and clutter-free.
- Aesthetic appeal – Home office design can add a unique and stylish design feature to your home. The home office above was designed with panelled doors to match other cabinets installed under the stairs and throughout this house.
Considerations Before Implementing Home Design Solutions
- Space – Consider the amount of space you have available and the size of the items you want to store or use. This will help you determine the type and size of under stairs storage, attic wardrobes, or home office design that will work best in your home.
- Style – Consider your home’s interior style and choose home design solutions that complement your existing decor. This will help create a seamless and coordinated look in your home. There are plenty of options available regardless of the size of the space available. You will find lots of large and small home office ideas online for inspiration.
- Budget – Home design solutions can vary in price depending on the size, style, and materials used. It’s important to establish a budget before you start implementing these solutions.
- Professional installation – Home design solutions require professional manufacturing and installation to ensure they are suitable, safe and secure. Make sure you choose a reputable installer with plenty of experience manufacturing and fitting bespoke under stairs storage, attic wardrobes, or home office design.
Under stairs storage, attic wardrobes, and home office design are all great home design solutions that can help you maximise your living space, create extra storage, and enhance your home’s interior style. With a range of designs and features to choose from, you can create a personalised solution that meets your needs and complements your home’s interior. If you are interested in any of these options please feel free to get in touch for a free consultation.